We offer paralegal services for the following:
- Corporate matters for your Alberta business including, searches, registrations, renewals and name changes
- Debt collection from overdue accounts
- Landlord and tenant disputes plus the Residential Tenancies Act
- Uncontested divorce when both parties agree to the terms – Certificate of Divorce
- Drafting Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney, and Personal Directives
- Obtaining Grants of Probate and Letters/Grant of Administration
- Civil Court matters excluding land ownership disputes, government matters, wills/estates disputes, malicious prosecution, false imprisonment and defamation (libel/slander)
Why choose us, a paralegal, over a lawyer?
- More personal approach to your situation – deal with your concerns in a comfortable surrounding cutting through all the legal jargon
- Affordability – services cost less than an average lawyer
- Experience and reliability – advocacy skills reflect our integrity
When you need legal services, you don’t always need a lawyer. We are professionally trained to understand all aspects of the law and legal procedures. Our goal is to aid you in getting what you need quickly while providing complete transparency. Put your trust in us to give you services at an affordable rate with the highest degree of professionalism.